These are the terms of service for Color Me Impressed (CMI), last edited August 14, 2018. By submitting an image to us, requesting a quote from us, or by placing an order, you agree to the following terms:
- By submitting artwork, designs, logos, etc. to CMI, you represent that you have the ability to authorize CMI to reproduce the work.
- You accept full responsibility for any copyright infringement claims that may arise out of your submission.
- Items produced by CMI will not be provided until payment is received in full. You have no right to the items produced until and unless full payment is accepted by CMI.
- For orders 10 items or more, we require at least 50% of the final total to be paid up front.
- For orders subject to rush fees (due within 3 business days of ordering), 100% of the final total must be paid up front.
- If items have been completed but we have not received full payment within 30 days, we reserve the right to place the items for sale to thegeneral public.
- If you do not accept items, due to error, misprint, or other reasons, we reserve the right to take back the items and may sell, donate to a charitable organization, or give the items away.
- You agree to waive any claims of copyright or trademark infringement related to the sale of any misprints, errors, completed items we have not received payment for, etc.
3. GRAPHIC DESIGNS
- The workfiles for the final shirt designs (including digital mockups) are the property of CMI. If you wish to have the final design files, you will have to pay an additional fee.
- If CMI has designed elements to be used on a shirt, CMI retains ownership of those elements unless you purchase them.
- If these design elements add to your submitted design, you do not have a right to the design as modified by CMI unless you pay an additional fee.
- None of these provisions grant CMI a license to use your designs.
- An order will be considered received by CMI once you have given approval to print on the final mockup.
- For orders subject to rush fees (due within 3 business days of the order), the order will be considered received after you have given approval to print AND when the full balance is paid, prior to beginning work.
- Unless requiring modification by our graphic designer, images will be printed exactly as you provide us, on the shirt color and sizing you agreed upon.
5. BRING YOUR OWN TEE (For customers that wish to bring their own materials to print on):
- CMI does not guarantee the result of any print where you provide the material since fabric materials, fiber contents, weave, dye, and individual fabric treatments vary wildly.
- You must provide at least 1 exact duplicate of the shirt or material you want printed on. This is to be used as a test piece. CMI is not responsible for replacing any shirts or materials used as a test piece.
- If you do not provide an exact duplicate specifically for testing, all resulting prints are final, regardless of outcome.
- If full payment is not provided prior to us printing, you understand and agree that we will hold on to the materials provided until full payment is made. You have no right to any of the completed prints until and unless full payment is made.
6. ADDITIONAL CHARGES
Rush fees will be counted from when we have received everything we need to produce the items, including a deposit, print-ready artwork, and final approval of placement and sizing.
- Rush fees
- Items are ready to print three business days before due will add at least 25% to the total.
- Items are ready to print two business days before due will add at least 50% to the total.
- If accepted by CMI, items ready to print the day before they are due (or later) will add at least 100% to the total.
- Weddings and other special events may also be subject to additional charges.
Large Order Fees
Items that require 100 or more prints are considered large orders. For example, shirts that require front and back images are 2 prints! Large orders take a lot of time and effort to accomplish. This means that in order to avoid fees, we must have received all of the following a minimum of 5 business days before the items are due.
- Payment of our invoiced deposit,
- Print-ready artwork, and
- Final approval of placement and sizing,
If we have not received one or more of the following at least 5 business days before the items are due, rush fees apply.
- Rush Fees
- Items that are ready to print four business days before due will add at least 25% to the total.
- Items that are ready to print three business days before due will add at least 50% to the total.
- It is highly unlikely we will be physically able to meet large orders that are print ready 2 business days before due. In such case, we reserve the right to do one of the following:
- Decline to print the items. In this instance, we keep the deposit, but if we have ordered the blank items, we will provide the blanks for you to pick up.
- Print some of the items. In this instance, the rush fee will be calculated at +100%. Un-printed blank items we have ordered will be provided for you to pick up and the re-calculated invoice will be due immediately. We will not begin printing without full payment.
- Print all of the items. In this instance, the rush fee will be calculated at +100% and full payment is due immediately. We will not begin printing without full payment.
- If payment for the recalculated invoices are not received by the end of the business day they are sent, the order is canceled, we keep the deposit, and if we have ordered the blank items, will provide the blank items for you to pick up. If you do not pick up the items within 30 days, they are considered forfeited and we will dispose of them as we choose.
7. RETURN, EXCHANGE, & REMAKES
- We do not allow returns or exchanges (including exchanges of size) on completed prints, provided that the item CMI provided was the size requested by the customer in the approved order.
- If the item is unacceptable to the client, the item has a problem that is apparent either before or after the first wash, we will remake the item (does not apply to BYOT).
- However, if more than 30 days have passed or the item has been washed two or more times, we will not replace the item.
- Any item that is being replaced must be returned to us before the item is replaced.
- We reserve the right to decline to print any project or design for any reason or no reason.
- Once a design has been printed on a t-shirt or other material, we cannot accept any refunds or exchanges. This includes exchanges for different sized shirts.